miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

I can love you like no one can, i can be your super girl.
Just take my hand, let´s walk away
I promise i´ll be there everyday.
Just close your eyes let´s start to fly
Im gonna love you until i die
Until the day of my death till my very last breath
Im gonna love you when no one´s left.

Come fly with me baby, yeah im the one
Forget about your Ex, she dont know what love is
she just fail the test, plus she dont treat you right
she keep´s you crying all night.
I come to give you that strengh, so you can leave her behind
You can start all over just press rewind
Cause she dont understand that you are one of a kind
So sweet, so sexy, and just so find
I will fight to my death just to make you mine.
I will never neglect you, never have time to stress you
and always respect you, baby you are like a hiden treasure
And i promise to love you, from now until for ever.
Prometo amarte para siempre, yo lo juro.

Im the tipe of girl that will stay by your side.
To wipe them tears when they´ll fall from your eyes.
Im the one you hold when the night is cold
The one that stays near, to fight away your fears.
You aint gonna be scared, see i put an end to your ex
No more beating up, or pulling on your hair
See i came to save the day
A girl like that, shouldn´t treat you that way
I dont understand why you took that route
Look at yourself, you are beautiful inside and out
I guarantee you baby, im all that you need.

Just hold me, and never let me go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario